Ice/Inline Warehouse is a global e-commerce business and online retailer for all your Ice and Inline Hockey needs. We employ a diverse staff and are currently looking for an Assistant Web Editor with ice or inline hockey experience and knowledge.
Ice/Inline Warehouse publishes in-depth reviews on the latest hockey equipment and provides detailed product descriptions for all of the products sold on our website. Our website features include “how to” and educational material. An Assistant Web Editor will have solid writing/editing skills and a background or interest in hockey. We require applicants to have current or extensive playing knowledge and experience to help improve review and content accuracy. Knowledge not limited to Ice or Inline experience.
The Assistant Web Editor will be responsible for assisting in product descriptions; taking an active role in product reviews; assisting with writing and editing web content; assisting in video product reviews; editing customer feedback; and disseminating information on new products to relevant IW team members. The secondary role is assisting the customer service staff and team sales in answering calls, emails or retail sales if required.
Ice/Inline Warehouse is located in San Luis Obispo, CA. While Ice/Inline Warehouse is an online business, the Assistant Web Editor will be required to reside in the area of beautiful San Luis Obispo and fully enjoy its gorgeous California sunshine. Day-to-day hands-on experience with the products to be written about makes telecommuting NOT an option.
Ice/Inline Warehouse offers a full medical, dental and vision insurance plan as well as profit sharing and employee 401K programs.
How to apply:
- Resumes submissions are required for all candidates. Interested candidates should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org – ATTN: Hockey Web Editor
- Show Availability
- Tell About Yourself & Any Hockey Knowledge
- Must be physically capable (able to lift 50lbs, climb ladders, etc.)
- Applications must be submitted by September 30th.
• Location: SLO
• Compensation: Based on experience
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.